Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Apartment!!

I am super excited. We MIGHT be moving! Our apartment is super tiny. If you saw it you would be surprised that two of us live in it! It is big enough for one person, but not two. ESPECIALLY since he keeps buying things and I would eventually (considering I am graduating in December) like to evolve my closet to a more "adult" look. Anyhow, for the last year it has been a struggle finding places to put things. Under our bed is full, under the futon is full, the small closet in the bedroom is full, and there are various stacks of things (clutter) around the apartment. It is amazing how much stuff we have and how it all fits into this apartment. We don't entertain, which I HATE. I like having people over. Currently, if we had anyone over we only have one couch (3 spots) and a chair (1 spot) for peopl to sit on. Otherwise it's the floor for them! Anyhow, point is, it's too small! We have to sit sideways on the toliet! SICK and ANNOYING! I am not sure how anyone taller than us really goes to the bathroom in there...very carefully I suppose. What do you think about a 2 bedroom for $705 +electric sounds like? Good idea or bad idea? I suppose I don't know many of you, that is if anyone reads this, but let me know. Oh and it has a deck big enough for a grill and two lawn chairs!

No comments: