Thursday, October 9, 2008

Garbage

When did i become such a pack rat? Jeramie and I are wanting to move, but haven't found anything and still have no idea if we will get out of our lease, but we continue to look just in case. In the meantime I have started going through our apartment throwing things out that we just don't need and never use. I found a box in our closet that hasn't even been unpacked yet! SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR! I know it's from then because the stuff in the box is "dorm like" things that I know I haven't used or missed in the last 3 years. I threw it all out.
We also have a load of Playstation 2 games that we can't use because we don't have a Playstation 2 anymore. So if you know of anyone who wants them... $2 a game!
I also want to make my apartment less BLAH.
We have white walls, no painting allowed. I think our kitchen is alright, not much room to decorate. But our bedroom is BORING. I don't even know where to begin because everything seems so expensive. Any ideas that are cheap and easy but cute?
OH the dilemas we face :)

No comments: