Monday, April 13, 2009

Kinda bummed I didn't make it home for Easter. I had a GREAT time at Jeramie's families houses, but it isn't the same. I don't think I've ever been away for a holiday, or at least it didn't hit home like this one did. OH well, always next year!

3 comments:

Emily Taylor said...

Don't worry, we actually had a really good time. You will get to see the pictures of the baby soon. Did you get through the weekend without too much pressure to have the wedding in Mills?

Kristen said...

Everyone seemed pretty okay with it being in Duluth, which definately makes me feel better. Mom's coming on the 20th to look at Superior Shores if you wanna come...it would be great :) Just a day trip I believe

Ronell said...

It's always a tricky adjustment with holidays when you are in a relationship... it gets even harder with kids!