The past two days have been filled with creepiness!! Yesterday I had a few different times that I was creeped out by people outside of the building, in the hallway talking outside my apartment, and once in the store. Today my buzzer went off about 6-8 times at about 830am requesting me to open the door. I had no plans for visitors and my lights weren't on so I don't know how anyone knew I was home. Tonight on the way home from work and man stared me down at a stoplight in his car - I turned away to another street. I also had some suspicious guy standing in front of the partial "alley" between the two apartment buildings when I got home. Needless to say I quickly unlocked the door and pulled it shut behind me making sure it locked - and double locked my door instantly when I got inside.
NOT going to be a good night of sleep :(
1 comment:
Maybe next weekend I will give you my pepper spray to borrow. It sounds like you may need it more than I do in downtown Minneapolis!
Post a Comment