So...Recently (as in Saturday) I moved into my new place. It is big and beautiful and you can sit normal on the toilet!! :-) (in the last place it didn't happen that way!) Well yestreday morning, during my shower the water turned as cold as the lake it had come from. Holy crap it was cold rinsing out my shampoo and conditioner.
Needless to say we called the manager and he said that our shower head is SOO powerful that it puts out too much hot water at once and causes it to use up all the hot water. Aparently the last tenant had the same problem and just sinced the shower head and the problem was solved. COULDN'T HE HAVE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE.....or just changed the shower head himself!! ARG
So this morning was cold shower #2. I got all the way through the shampoo, conditioner, and face wash before it started turning colder...the bodywashing was a bit icy!
Other than that the place is nice. If people walk by I can hear them through the walls, but we don't have any neighbors sharing walls except the people upstairs and so far so good. We even have free cable!! Basic channels so nothing too exciting like TNT or FSN but it will do for now.
I will post pictures once I have finished unpacking...don't hold your breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment