Monday, June 22, 2009

It's kind of hard to...

plan a wedding with no money. Basically I need to pick a date, but how to pick a date when that is when the money needs to be spent. I could pick days every second of every day and it would mean nothing without money.

I made Jeramie pick between my two dates that work well between the ceremony/reception place and my photographer. He picked the 17th. So I guess that's when it will be...but now this is when the problems begin...MONEY.

I am currently still out of work because of my back and I will be paid by workers comp for most of my hours and my boss is having me do work around the office that will help so workers comp won't have to pay so much. This summer I was hoping to get a second job to help save up for bills/wedding, but so far I haven't been able to find anything - not even at Kohls or Target. I wasn't looking for anything exciting, just something small to help save up. OH well.

Hopefully something comes around soon otherwise this wedding will never happen!

2 comments:

Ronell said...

How about selling Tupperware... you can make a decent amount of money by only working a couple of nights a month... think about it!

Erickson Family said...

Ohh I hear ya hun, we paid for our whole wedding by ourselves and the money is always the issue. It's hard when you have a million beautiful ideas & no money to make those ideas happen! Have you looked into Friday nights? A lot of venues and vendors offer discounts for off-peak days... Good luck & just remember everything will work out it the end! :)