Thursday, August 13, 2009

In a few short hours...

my life will change!! Granted it could be from 5-96 hours, but in the scheme of things, that's SHORT!!
My name will change from just plain old Kristen Wurdeman to....

AUNTIE

I don't even know how to explain the excitement inside my body, heart, and soul! Yeah sure I have witnessed a few births and new babies in my day, but this one is going to be different and I'm nervous! I'm not really sure why, but this baby girl will (sort of) be a part of me, or at least in the sense that Em and I share blood and this baby will be hers. I have so much love for all the babies around me that I can't even fathom how much love I will have for her. I just hope I am able to convey this love to her from so far away.

No comments: