Friday, October 30, 2009

Is it possible....

for Gary's paws to be scabbed over into his fur? Does that make sense? The other night I pushed him off the couch and he limped a bit - I thought he was fully healed!! I looked at his paw and one spot where the nail used to be looks like it hs scabbed over and it looked like I pulled the fur from the scab. No bleeding, but still!! I felt bad, but he was fine and playing with Jeramie 3 minutes later!!

Also, other updates:

  • We got our engagement photos done a couple of weeks ago! I am SUPER excited to get them back and I check my mailbox daily!! =0) (No pressure Ashley)
  • We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Wednesday. It is crazy to think it has already been 4 years. Time flies I suppose! We went to dinner and then came home and watched a movie. We are pretty boring when it comes to celebrating things, but it is what works for us!
  • Work is getting interesting. Everytime there is a light at the end of the tunnel, something else jumps in the way to block that light. Hopefully we can get some new people trained in and working soon otherwise this block of light might go on for a long time and only get worse!
  • I am slowly finding things I like for our wedding, trying not to spend TOO much money. My problem is that I have a greatly elegent dress and we are getting married in a less elegent setting. Don't get me wrong, Superior Shores - Two Harbors is gorgeous and will look wonderful, but I am woried about how to balance the wedding from being too formal with a not so formal setting or being too not so formal with a very formal dress and bridesmaids dresses. OY!

No comments: