I am offering some chance to all of you to help pick out my wedding flowers. While I do not have pricing on ANY of these, I do need to bring the number of possibilities down from 11! =) Please vote for your favorites! Thank you =)
Bouquet #1Bouquet #2
Bouquet #3 (the red would be blue instead)
Bouquet #4
Bouquet #5
Bouquet #6
Bouquet #7
Bouquet #8
Bouquet #9
Bouquet #10
Bouquet #11
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So, is this like on the Today Show when they host a wedding and the viewers get to vote on everything about the wedding. Like the idea, but they would never give you 11 CHOICES!!! Anyway, I like #2, it is very classy, and #4, it is simple and would go with #2 as a a brides maid's flowers.
Just some things to think about: How easy the flowers wilt because your wedding is in July, the cost of the flowers, and where they are coming from, pick flowers in season as they will be lower in cost as out of season flower will be flown in ($$$), most flowers will be coming from Holland. ~MT
1 comment:
So, is this like on the Today Show when they host a wedding and the viewers get to vote on everything about the wedding. Like the idea, but they would never give you 11 CHOICES!!! Anyway, I like #2, it is very classy, and #4, it is simple and would go with #2 as a a brides maid's flowers.
Just some things to think about:
How easy the flowers wilt because your wedding is in July, the cost of the flowers, and where they are coming from, pick flowers in season as they will be lower in cost as out of season flower will be flown in ($$$), most flowers will be coming from Holland.
~MT
Post a Comment