I stole this one from Emily T. off of facebook. I thought it would be a fun blog "challenge" as well!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. I am a Christian
2. I hate to run, but will begin trying it out once this snow melts outside
3. I love rockin' out in the car to loud music and boyband songs
4. I love my husband a little more everyday
5. I've been blessed to have many great friends over the past 24 years, without whom I wouldn't have gotten through some rough stuff
6. I miss my Gary
7. I believe that God has a plan for everything, even if I don't.
8. My favorite color is green
9. I have a weakness for babies and weddings (anything to do with them causes me to get a bit emotional)
10. I love that summer comes quicker in Sioux City than it did in Duluth
11. I believe in second chances
12. I still don't really know what I want to do with my life
13. My heart breaks and literally aches when I think about my family and friends that I am so far away from and miss so much.
14. I could live on sponge bob mac n' cheese and octopus hotdogs
15. if I could live year round in flip flops without getting frost bite, I definitely would

No comments:
Post a Comment