Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Seventeen

Day 17 - A picture of someone that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
These two ladies have made such an impact on my life that I am not sure I can find the words to explain. They both have helped me grow as a person and as a leader. Thank you Billie and Gigi for everything that you have taught me, done for me, and helped me through in the past 3 years. I love you!

2 comments:

Emily Toman said...

I just got teary eyed cause these two ladies have made a huge impact in my life as well. I would have to say one more than the other (Billie of course) =] I'm glad that my mom can touch others lives so greatly as she has mine. Billie is probably one of the most amazing people I have ever met as well and I'm so glad my mom has both of you in her life. I know you both have gotten her through a lot as well.

Gigi said...

Wow...I am overwhelmed! Thank you both. AND....I must say that all of you...Kristen, Billie and my Emily have all made a significant difference in my life as well! Without you touching me, each in your special way, I would not be who I am today! Thank you all for the passion, drive and honest that each of you consistently give to those who walk in your path!!! Love you all!!