Better late than never I always say. Well not really, but that's not the point. Last weekend (Feb 25th-27th) we traveled north again. This time we went to MY parents house =) Friday night the drive was quick and barely windy and actually quite pleasant. It's nice to know that as the weather gets better, the drives will too! We ended up beating my parents (who were leaving from Milwaukee to come back to Isanti Friday morning). We left almost half a day after them...darn antique shops. =)
Saturday we went to MOA with mom, dad, John, Emily, and of course Kate. Can't forget her! We took her to "camp snoopy" to ride rides and she wasn't too thrilled with the one I took her on. I think she was a bit overwhelmed with all the craziness going on around her and didn't want to be set down. We road the train and once it started moving, she seemed a bit better. Her next ride she got to ride in the blue clues flying thing-a-ma-bobs...not exactly what they were called but anyhoo...picture a kids ride with John and Kate in it =) Funny and I'm sad I didn't pull out my camera. We went to dinner at this great place,
so great I can't remember the name of it but that's normal. We then ventured home and went to S&J's house to hang. It was a much milder night that we're use to as baby was there (hehehe...can't really NOT be there otherwise we'd have an issue - for now that it!). Fine by me. Great company. Fun games. Good night. J (mine) wasn't hung over the next night like he usually is when we go over there so that was a nice trade.
Sunday E, J, and K came to mom and dad's and had breakfast with us. Kate had 6 pancakes. Yes. 6. We went bowling and came home to dad's roast he had cookin' for us. It was delish. Overall, weekend rated a 10. I am already counting down the days for our next visit. OH and Kate can now say "I love you Kristen" and "I love you Jeramie". Melt my heart.
Pictures:
 |
| Kate trying to escape G-ma at MOA |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Yes...you're seeing that right. K won. 131. EVERYONE ELSE (That means Jeramie) lost. Who knew this could ever happen. He did however beat me in the next game and our total points he beat me by 7 points for the day, but still! |
 |
| I tell him I'm taking a picture. What does he do? Bounces her on his knee...nice |
No comments:
Post a Comment