I have attempted this in the past, but only get about a week before I leave town for the weekend and then forget/have no motivation to begin again come Monday. THIS time will be different as I have no excuses until the end of the month (Easter) to not complete my 25 minutes of working out each day. I mean honestly...25 minutes, can't be that hard right? We'll see how I feel in the morning! =) My plan for the end of the month is to complete two workouts on the days before and after the days I cannot do my workout. So Good Friday with be a double workout as will
Friday, April 1, 2011
NEW 30 Day Challenge
Today I have begun a new 30 day challenge. At first I was going to do a 30 day challenge of not eating fast food....but then I forgot and got some TJs on the way home from work. No worries, no meat, just potato-o-lays...not sure what actually is worse (potato-o-lays or meat on Fridays! KIDDING). So instead, my new 30 day challenge will be the 30 day shred by my NOT SO favorite Ms. Jillian Michaels. Today was day 1 of 30.
I have attempted this in the past, but only get about a week before I leave town for the weekend and then forget/have no motivation to begin again come Monday. THIS time will be different as I have no excuses until the end of the month (Easter) to not complete my 25 minutes of working out each day. I mean honestly...25 minutes, can't be that hard right? We'll see how I feel in the morning! =) My plan for the end of the month is to complete two workouts on the days before and after the days I cannot do my workout. So Good Friday with be a double workout as willHoly, Good the Monday after Easter. Then on the 29th I will work out twice as well! Big plans for such a non-motivation kind of girl. We'll see...we will see!
I have attempted this in the past, but only get about a week before I leave town for the weekend and then forget/have no motivation to begin again come Monday. THIS time will be different as I have no excuses until the end of the month (Easter) to not complete my 25 minutes of working out each day. I mean honestly...25 minutes, can't be that hard right? We'll see how I feel in the morning! =) My plan for the end of the month is to complete two workouts on the days before and after the days I cannot do my workout. So Good Friday with be a double workout as will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! I know you can do it. Maybe I need to do the same! Those pounds just keep sneaking on.
Post a Comment