Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there. Today I will spend the day in my sweats, with my husband, drinking coffee and watching Netflix. I am bummed we can't make it to visit one of our mothers, but at least we will spend this day together (which is probably better anyhow). Six years ago, I never imagined that I would have so many wonderful mothers in my life. I now I have a mother-in-law, a sister who is soon to be a momma x2, a sister-in-law who is soon to be a momma x2, many wonderful friends who are mommas, and of course my wonderful momma! I am so proud of all of them and wish them all a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day!

The last 14 days I have been giving my momma some extra love. Don't think these are the only reasons I love her, they just happen to be the ones that came to mind the moment I typed them! I love her with all my heart and am so blessed to have her as my momma. Thank you mom for everything you do! I love you!!

No comments: