So I feel like my life is full of babies! Rachel is finally on her way to getting one! WOO HOO for her and Joey! Kristina is preggers....scary but it will work out JUST fine!
Funny thing is....I am standing next door at my neighbors and I telling her how Kristina is having a baby...due at the end of March. Ang goes, "Are you kidding?" And I'm like "no". Next thing I know she is telling me that she is PREGNANT! again! TWINS! how cute is that! I mean 6 weeks is kind of early, but still! Twins! Cooper and Emma are 3 and 1 and I can't imagine what they are going to do with two new borns, a 1.5 year old, and a 3.5 year old! CRAZY!
Thinking about all these babies makes me just want to be grown up, married, and having babies of my own! I know some people say that college years are you best so soak them up...
BUT - I have met the love of my life and I can't wait to start the rest of my life with him. Normally I just seem him everyday and I love him...BUT it has been almost 2 years and the excitement to see him just keeps growing! Plus he has been out of town for only 3 days and I miss him more than I ever thought I could! I thought, oh 4 days...I'll be fine at home. I've done overnights and weekends...but 4 days is a whole lot longer than it seems! I miss him a bunch. Seeing Kristina's wedding and Robin's wedding made me want to plan my own and start my own family. I am so anxious to start all the new things in my life. I wish I were closer to finishing school and getting a job and getting married and having babies! I knwo I just have to be patient and hold out, but I am finding it SOOO hard!
I just hope that time flies by and we are able to start our happily ever after soon.
1 comment:
hi there!! I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could then find YOUR blog!! =) How are you?? I did not know you have met the love of your life!!! YEAH!! When do you expect a wedding?
Speaking of babies...I had mine 3 weeks ago! =) YEAH!
miss
Post a Comment