Thursday, March 6, 2008

Losing a Friend

I just found out, by reading a myspace page, that one of my best friends is moving in May to Denver. Throughout my life I have always felt that I have some pretty great friends. Right now I feel extremely rejected by her. I am hurt. It is a pain i don't know how to describe. She is excited enough to put it on her myspace, but can't tell me. I understand that it might be hard for her to tell me, at least I hope it is going to be hard. I guess I am just really upset.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I have had the same thing happen to me. That can be a problem about blogs, face book etc. The computer is so handy and when emotions are high and you need to express them, sometimes it gets posted before it gets communicated with the most important people. You may need to tell this friend how it made you feel but don't expect her to understand - I'm speaking from experience. :)