Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Angels

I went home this weekend and was priveledged enough to meet two of the most beautiful people! Ciera and Hailey. Yes I got to hang out with my Dad and Mom. But these babes are just amazing. They were 5.8 when they were born and are now about 5 each. I was allowed to feed Hailey (pump by bottle) and was surprised to find that her head was able to be held in between my index finger and thumb to burp her. I have done this before with babies, but her head has been the only one that fits perfect, if not smaller than my hand. It was amazing to see such small beings. I will not be able to get pictures up until after Easter, but I am asking you to trust me, they are amazing. I also got to see my Coop (3.5) and Emma (1.5). They are growing so fast! and are dealing somewhat well with their new sisters. Coop is in the stage where he can't help but yell about everything, even when he isn't trying to yell. Very cute, since I can leave, but bad for the new babies. Dad and Coop have been playing downstairs much more since the babies are upstairs. Emma has this new obsession with Mom, more so than before which i didn't think was possible, because she was VERY upset on how long mom was gone. The three of them were in the hospital from Monday to Monday. They have now been home a week and are doing great! Oh I can't wait for my own. I find so much love for other people's babies, I can't imagine what I will feel with my own!

No comments: