Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lunch Date

Today instead of sitting around the house during work, one of the client's (T) family came over and took the two of us out to lunch. T's sister asked that a staff come with and since I had gone with for the last outing, I went again. It was loads of fun. T was very good and not crabby at all! During our ride home, T's sister asked if I wanted to come along for a weekend at the cabin. Apparently one of the staff last sumer went for an overnight at the cabin with their family. I was very honored to be asked! I felt very respected and that I must actually be doing my job right! Very rewarding. T's family is a crazy bunch. Each one has their own qwirks and such, it's great to get to know them month to month.

One more thing to let me know that I have the right job! Now if only I will be able to find a job in this line of work after I graduate paying me more money and working full time! Fingers crossed!

No comments: