Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stress

Lately I have been reading other peoples' blogs about their babies and their lives and I think about my own. Right now I should be cramming last minute for an exam. I am working 47 hours this week and although it has only been 8 so far, I am exhausted. I have two exams today, a 2 papers due Friday, and a 10 minute presentation on Thursday. I know that seems like a lot while working this much, but I have a hard time saying no apparently. I didn't realize when signing up for the open shifts that I had this much going on. I have a feeling I will be sleeping any chance I get this weekend and pulling myself out of bed to go to work! Oh how I long for the stress of babies and other things than school work....8 months til graduation...hopefully.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

Hey!

I know, it's crazy how as we get out of the school setting (high school), how we all grow up and become our own seperate entities and create families and make our career....just crazy.

I think it is awesome that you are doing what you are doing and that you have a great guy in your life to share all your joys and accomplishments with.

I love my life right now, I love my children, my husband, our home that we have made. I wish all of this for you someday, but for now, this will sound weird, but enjoy each moment of your chaotic schedule. One day, when you have kids, you'll look back and go... "Remember when all I had to do was go to school and work? Where did that go??" Really, you will.

Congrats on all your accomplishments since the last time I saw you and good luck with all your tests and homework girl!