We had a busy year the two of us! Getting to know each other better and each others' lives as well! These are pictures from our trips together junior year. We went to a Kenny Chesney concert (2006), we went to Gooseberry State Park (2006), and we went to Milwaukee with some friends of his (2006). Each one of these pictures reminds me how much fun we have together, whether it is spending big money (concert and Milwaukee trips) or just hanging out outside (Gooseberry). I found that things aren't as hard as I had thought they would be growing up. It was still scarey, but I had found someone that made things a little less serious feeling when it came to life. Junior year he lived in an apartment and I roomed with the same girls as the previous year. He moved home for the summer and I moved into his apartment to stay up here until i could get into mine. I took summer classes in 2005 and worked at Subway and Temperance River State Park. I saw him on weekends only, but not every weekend. This was where our relationship was tested....being apart so much. It only seemed to make us stronger that summer. Our school year flew by, as I have learned that the years continue to do as I get older. Nothing too exciting happened that year I guess. The summer after junior year was filled with much fun as well!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Junior Year photos
We had a busy year the two of us! Getting to know each other better and each others' lives as well! These are pictures from our trips together junior year. We went to a Kenny Chesney concert (2006), we went to Gooseberry State Park (2006), and we went to Milwaukee with some friends of his (2006). Each one of these pictures reminds me how much fun we have together, whether it is spending big money (concert and Milwaukee trips) or just hanging out outside (Gooseberry). I found that things aren't as hard as I had thought they would be growing up. It was still scarey, but I had found someone that made things a little less serious feeling when it came to life. Junior year he lived in an apartment and I roomed with the same girls as the previous year. He moved home for the summer and I moved into his apartment to stay up here until i could get into mine. I took summer classes in 2005 and worked at Subway and Temperance River State Park. I saw him on weekends only, but not every weekend. This was where our relationship was tested....being apart so much. It only seemed to make us stronger that summer. Our school year flew by, as I have learned that the years continue to do as I get older. Nothing too exciting happened that year I guess. The summer after junior year was filled with much fun as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment