Monday, May 5, 2008

Whole new me....

Well basically, I just wanted to report that I got a new job. Not really a new job, but a full time position at my current job! WOO HOO. Full time job, not moving, graduating in December...now all I need is that husband! Haha kidding. I am just so in love, but when the money ain´t around to make the wedding possible...it must wait! Anyhow, an update about the moving situation. I just don´t think it feels like the right time. I couldn´t find anything that ¨fit¨. I figured that this was God´s way of saying stay put. So we are. Listening to God that is. Also I have recently started going to church again. It is strange how much closer I can feel to God just by going to church instead of treking alone. Weird concept I never got as a teenager.

No comments: