Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just because someone has a disability!!

I am at work right now, but if I don´t vent on my blog I will end up venting out loud and that is NOT okay here! Tonight is music in the park. Another staff comes in for an activity shift so that two clients can go to the music in the park. We have one high behavior client who has mostly been good when I have worked with her, but whenever I have seen this other staff work with her, she has loads of behaviors. This staff came in tonight and wasn´t going to take this client...because she has behaviors!! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BRAIN INJURY AND ARE DISABLED DOESN´T MEAN YOU CAN´T GO OUT IN PUBLIC!!! I am so mad right now. How can a person who is so insensitive work in a profession like this? AHH!

No comments: