The day began early...working...but to be able to spend the evening with all these wonderful people below, I had to skip class and work in the morning so I could drive home for the parade and CAKE! Work itself was a bit stressful and full of behaviors from both clients I was working with, but I knew at 2pm I was out the door! I went home, showered and got ready to leave when Jeramie came home. We drove home for the parade and it was amazing. All four neighbor kids came to the parade. It was crazy to see how in just a year, our parade group had gotten so much bigger!! I can't imagine how it will be a year from now! :) I feel very blessed and sad all at the same time. I love that I am given the opportunity to know and love these people, but being so far away stinks. I feel as though I miss so much!! Oh well...someday I might get closer!

I was sitting on the ground with Ciera (baby)and Emma (pig tails) came to sit with us. After a few minutes another little girl (Kilpatrick's grand daughter) came to sit with us as well. What a full lap!!

Twin girls... Hailey and Ciera....If you didn't know they were from the same family, you wouldn't know they were twins!! :)

Won't he be a great dad :) (Jeramie and Hailey)

Neighbor Mark with 2 of 4 kids (Cooper and Emma)

Little Lady Emma

Ciera with a funny animal print hat on. The men in the parade gave it to her...she doesn't look like she likes it very much! :)

Oh good...this should hold her from wanting gandkids too soon! :) (My mom and Hailey) What a funny face from Miss Hailey!
No comments:
Post a Comment