Monday, October 6, 2008

My sister is married

On Sept 20, under the gorgeous sunset of Sedona, AZ, Emily got married. The wedding was beautiful, everything she has always wanted, minus Wayne Newton.

When Emily was younger she always said that she didn't care how big her wedding was, she wanted it small. Her idea was to go to Vegas and get married by Wayne Newton. Small, fast, and fun! :)

Instead she was married by a retired pastor at the Red Rock Canyon in Sedona, AZ. The day couldn't have gone any better, except for the random weird lady taking a picture of us. The weather and events went perfect! In the AM we saw clouds and we got a bit worried, but nothing happened! It was great.

Here are some photos:























1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Kristin!
Looks like Emily had a beautiful wedding. I love the pictures you used on your profile! I hope you are good. I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm thinking of you.
Barb