So I think I am going to start using Twitter. I want to keep up with my blog, but what i like to blog about i am usually over by the time I get to sit down and do it! Or i just don´t have time to do it and get all frustrated because I can´t get it out! So enjoy....
2 comments:
I'm on Twitter, but I don't know why b/c I forget I'm on it, so I never update it! ...then again, I'm always blogging, so I guess it doesn't matter. :)
Hey...thanks for stopping by my blog! Yeah here's how you do it! Go to your twitter account and get into your "account" tab. Then look down about 5 lines where it says "more info URL"....and that's where you'll see a clickable link to "you can also add twitter to your page by ckicking here" thingy...click and it will show you how!
Post a Comment