Tastes amazingly GREAT! although I can't imagine it is very good for you!
Since I was a hunting "widow", yes I know I am not married yet, my mom came up for the weekend. We went shopping and also went to Gronks which is in Superior and they claim to have the best burgers in the Northland and something else too, can't remember. Jeramie and I have been there a few times together and he introduced me to the Gronk Burger which is a burger with BBQ sauce, REAL bacon, onions, and deep fried and breaded provolone cheese. It is the BEST.
The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping and work, but it was fun to just spend some one on one time with my mom!
***p.s. I know I am not truely a widow since my boyfriend is not dead, but it's the term used for the wives/girlfriends of the ones who are left during hunting weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment