Tonight the devil was at work, I couldn´t see him, but he was there.
When he arrives I try to calm her down but usually it doesn´t work. This is when I get upset. I am upset because I can´t help her. I am upset because of the chemicals in her brain that don´t work right. I am upset because how could God do this to her? I understand free will, but sometimes I don´t understand certain parts of the ¨Punishment¨. Not really punishment, but basically the consequences of choosing to have a good time on the back of a motorcycle, with no alcohol involved. I just don´t understand it and it makes me so mad. Mad at the world, the devil, and at God. I don´t like being mad at God but I just don´t understand how he lets this happen with such a horrible consequence. For the last 15+ years the devil has been in and out of this house, and he is usually right in her face either yelling at her or bothering her so much that she is terrified for her life. Sometimes i get so mad at Him.
1 comment:
It is so hard. Prayers with you.
Post a Comment