Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On Saturday my fiance is leaving me!

Don't worry, he isn't going too far! Just about 5 hours South for only about 8 months.

Shocked? Probably because I didn't want to admit it to myself so I haven't mentioned it, although I have known for quite some time now.

Jeramie got a co-op. Same as an internship but longer - 8 months long. He will be working for a company called Cargil in Iowa Falls, IA- heard they are great! - and living in a town called Popejoy, IA.

Now really, how can a girl be sad when her fiance is leaving to live in a town called Popejoy? Isn't that just the cutest name!!

Well I am sad. Very sad. I don't think it has truely hit me yet since he is still here and we haven't started packing yet. I am thinking it may hit Saturday when we load up the car, or Saturday when we are unloading in Popejoy. Or even Monday when I arrive back in Duluth alone...for the next 8 months.

Oy, how am I suppose to do this?

No comments: