Why is it that for the first time I am living alone and I hate it?
I feel like my heart breaks everytime I get home and no one is here to greet me.
I feel like my heart breaks each time I go to bed alone or wake up alone.
I feel like my heart breaks each time that I can blow dry my hair with the bathroom door open because there is no one there to wake up at 6am like there use to be.
I feel like that last 3 days have been taking forever and I pray that the next two fly by.
I pray that this weekend drags on as slowly as the last three days have felt.
I pray that we don't fight just because we have been apart.
I pray that his landlord picks up the phone.
I pray that the water in his apartment turns on and that the gas doesn't keep burning so fast (8% in 4 days)
I pray that if/when he moves from this icky place he is in now that the next place will work out better.
I pray that he isn't homesick and surives without getting too down on himself and working in the real world.
I wish I could have quit my job and moved down there with him.
I wish I could offer more support than just an ear ont he other end of the phone.
I wish it were August.
2 comments:
August will be here soon! Hope your weekend with him goes/went great!
1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Believe it or not this will be a good thing. Yes, it will stretch both of you but if you spend time in your relationship with God it will make this distance better.
Post a Comment