Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vote vote vote!!

Please vote ------------------------------->
Thank you :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to vote twice because I really can't decide!

Kimmy Kasl said...

I like the Greysolon and the Blackwoods. TOUGH decision though.

The Greysolon is really cool -I did a wedding there once. I'm really not sure if there is more than one room to choose from for your reception or... Well, the entrance is very impressive and would be VERY cool if the reception was in that big spacious area. But the wedding I did was kinda holed up in this back room that was pretty much not impressive at all. At least that's how I remember it.

But if you CAN have it in the big area with the fountain... you simply must. :)

Kimmy Kasl said...

OOOH OOOOH!

AND you should dance the last dance IN the fountain!!!

Okay, just THINK about it.
...and then do it! ;)

Kimmy Kasl said...

So I just googled the Greysolon and...

That wedding was in the Morrish room. Which is absolutely beautiful!!! NOT how I remember it. I don't think they even had the lights on at the wedding. I remember people going through the buffet line in the dark even. ???

My vote is still for the Greysolon. If you go with it you should push for dancing by/in the fountain! (They'd probably say it's bad for acoustics... but who cares!)

Sorry, I think I've "helped" too much.

:)

Kristen said...

Kim -
You are TOO funny! If we did Greysolon we would do it in the ballroom, but we could fake dance by the fountain for you :) I am unsure about IN the fountain...the top part of the building itself is residential and this is their entrance..so it might be a bit strange!! PLUS my dress would get all WET!!