Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOWZA

So my life has been buzzing by me quickly in the past couple of weeks and so many things are coming up and changing and stressing me out! But the past couple of days have seemed to make me feel better. I am unsure what it is that has made me feel better - be it the fact that maybe I have just jumped off the edge and given up on trying to fix things or what but I am feeling much better. Somethings that have happen:

- car totaled in accident
- re-took class on accident, had to drop and now need to take summer class to fill in credits
- need to find somewhere to live
- money
- unsure about graduation
- wedding planning issues
- work
- class
- NO social life

So really writing it down doesn't really seem like a lot, but when I am not working I have no motivations to get anything else done because I am putting things off. I don't like dealing with the difficult things in my life. I have registered for summer classes (that's right, more than one...just in case I need more credits), found a car to buy but I am STILL waiting for the insurance company to tell me how much i will get, and everything else is just being put off. I pray that I am able to get some time off next week, if not all of next week off. I am in much need of R&R and a week with no responsibilities! Well no homework or work that is...others will still be there! OH well...
Time to go pack for work - that's right - PACK
Snow snow go away! I most likely will be spending the night at work due to the weather...FUN :/

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Ok lets look for the positives!! You did end up getting this whole week off and i hope you are taking advantage of it to the fullest! I hope your car didnt leak the whole way to the cities! haha i hope you have a car when you come back.