Back in January, our landlord came to us to ask if we were planning on moving out. I said yes, but that meant I had to find a place to live!! Jeramie continued to pester me...I knew if had to be done but didn't really feel like doing anything about it. My response to him was always "Well once I graduate I can always move home...." Completely joking, I don't think I could live without him much longer than I already have to!! Plus, moving home would be intersting to say the least. ANYHOW...
WE FOUND A PLACE!! Jeramie happened to come up this weekend so I scheduled another showing at a place I liked. We put the deposit down and signed the lease! WOO HOO! Here's their website. Our apartment isn't like these, but the floors are being replaced before we move in and then they will be! After we move in I will post real pictures! The best part is that it is actually updated...unlike anywhere else I have looked that has old kitchens, old bathrooms, old cracked walls...this place is nice and I am excited to make it my home, even just for a short while!! :)
http://townlinerealty.net/default.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment