Monday, April 6, 2009

Wedding plans

What about a wedding in Mills? Or Perham? or DL? Why did I choose Duluth - so everyone had to drive. Kind of a dumb reason. Yes, there are some wonderful places up here to get married at and the pictures would be WONDERFUL. But other than us meeting here, what else do we have? We aren't connected any other way to this place other than our schooling. Maybe I should look into it when I am there this weekend....who knows...ramblings again

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think Duluth is still a good idea. If you were to have it in Isanti/Cambridge then a lot of Jeramie's side would probably not come. Then, if you had it in New York Mills a lot of people from our side would probably not come. That is why Duluth is a good alternative. Why are you so confused about having it there?

Kristen said...

Just because of the price. We are limited to who we can invite because of it and I don't really like having to not invite people just cause the food costs $17 a plate.