Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Nothingness

Sometimes i feel like i am stuck in this never ending scary movie but it isn't some bride of chucky after me.... It's all my mistakes and fears

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

Aaaw sweetie! If I looked at all my fears, regrets, and mistakes...well, let's just say I'd be in the loony bin...or worse!!! Someone said a quote to me the other day and it has really been sticking..."We are not humans beings having spiritual experiences, but Spiritual beings having Human experiences!"

We are not perfect! And thank goodness that we have a God who loves us enough to say I forive you, now move on and don't do it again!

But the even greater thing is, if we do, he still forgives us when we go to Him and ask him to forgive us! Amazing! Rememeber we are here to have this experience here on Earth, and then, we get to go home!