What is the point of sappy movies on TV when there is no one to feel sappy with? Sometimes I find myself just hoping it's 10pm thinking Jeramie will walk through the door (quick grab Gary so he doesn't get outside AGAIN). But then I realize that I am losing it and there is no man opening my door. Just a figment of my imagination.
What is the point of beautiful sunny days and nice cold beer with no one to share it with? I just finished one and thought, "This wasn't that great of a beer. Jeramie can drink them when he comes home." That will be 4 months and a new apartment away from here and I am bound to drink them by then or just dump then before I move so I don't have to carry them.
Why do I get the urge to walk outside, but really have no motivation to because I will be bored with no music to listen to and no hunny to talk to? But long for the days that he will be home just so we can kinda sorta walk to Walgreens but never really make it there and eventually make it out of G-Mas with full bellies only to realize we now have to walk home....UP HILL.
Why is it that I just want my wedding day to be here so I can be done with the hassle of planning it and have it all just come together and be. Just be. To enjoy it. And why do I feel like it is a hassle to plan when I should be so excited. I mean I am excited. I just wish it wasn't so far away. I don't feel the need to make decisions when I have 1.25 years to plan.
Days like today I wish it were August, not May.
2 comments:
You should've called me! I was in Duluth all weekend! I could've had a beer with you and almost walked to Walgreen's and gone to g'ma's with you! Dang! Where is Jeremy?
Im so sorry your insides feel funny!
Post a Comment