is a name of a movie that was made in 2006. I am watching it right now on Lifetime. It just started and so far all I've heard from it is that there are two strangers getting married. STRANGERS. Not an arranged marriage, but a random man who asked a random woman to marry him in a diner. This idea sounds absolutly crazy, but considering I know one set of crazy madly in love couple that got engaged after like 3 days, I suppose it could work!
In reality, if a person meets another person and there is a connection (well at least everyone I've ever dated....) - they want to spend as much time together as possible. Basically that is what these two are doing in this movie. They moved in together after just meeting a few hours prior and introduced to their parents the next day.
Crazy fast, crazy insane, but because it's on Lifetime I have an idea that it is just crazy enough to work. Sappy Romantic - that's me
No comments:
Post a Comment