Saturday, August 8, 2009

Budgets

A couple months ago my mother gave me a website that had information about creating a budget. Needless to say I glanced at it quickly and then moved on. I mean really, a budget! What fun is that!! =)

Today I decided to print out the monthly budget sheet and see how I added up. Not bad if I do say so myself!! It would work much better if I stopped eating out and stopped drinking pop! Granted I only budgeted $100 from my account for groceries per month, but I think that should be about right, considering I don't eat that much and when Jeramie comes home he will need o budget as well!!

I am going to try my hardest to stick to a budget now - limiting my eating out and buying of crap I don't need!! We will see, we will see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post the link!