Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is that snow I see outside?

Looking back at my last couple of posts, I realize it has been nearly 5 weeks since I have posted anything!!

Well I am jumping head first into my new job position. Currently I am still in the training stages and probably will be for a while considering our other staff issues that keep preventing me from getting any actual training done! Whew, at least I don't have to deal with this stress alone yet!

I have FINALLY got an appointment scheduled to go look at bridesmaids dresses and I am SUPER excited about it!! Once we decide on the dress/color everything else will hopefully begin to fall into place. I am continuously putting off planning the wedding because I feel like it is so far away and it just seems pointless to do it now! Procrastination - all I have to say is good thing our reception place takes care of the food otherwise I am not sure you will be eating! Kidding, I am not that mean!

Other big life changers in the last few weeks....not a whole lot. Just super overwhelmed with work and more work, but that's to be expected. I just wish sometimes I was closer to home during all of this. Being so far away is rough sometimes.

2 comments:

EmTaylor said...

Is that because you miss your beautiful niece? : )

Kristen said...

It is because I miss EVERYONE, but yes especially her! My days would feel much happier if I could end them with Kate