Last weekend we had my very first Bridal Shower. It was lots of fun and we got a lot of great stuff. We also spent LOADS of time with Kolston. It is a bit strange to think that just 3 months ago that little man was born. It has FLOWN by and I never realized how fast until I was able to see him again after all this time. I first held him, 2 days old, and thought - wow maybe if I am lucky I will get one of these someday. Then after he was born I found out another friend is expecting and I am SO happy for her.
It got me thinking again about what if I were to become pregnant now. Obviously I would wait at least 80 days to become pregnant otherwise my dress wouldn't fit, but what I really am wondering is when is the right time.
With Jeramie getting a job in Sioux City, I know that when we move I will need to look for income. A staff I had just hired stepped down the other day because she became pregnant and this type of job would be too stressful on her body. That makes me worried, to actually think about how what I do now, I may not be able to do in Sioux City. I absolutely love my job right now and was planning and looking for the same type of thing there. What happens if I get pregnant, would I have to leave my new job? And if I do - who hires a pregnant person anyhow. And thinking of all of that makes me put the idea of babies on hold.
But then I look at pictures of Kolston and Kate and all the little people from my shower on Saturday and I read blogs about those who are expecting and I YEARN to have that same thing happen to me. But when is the right time? Is there a right time?
No comments:
Post a Comment