Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wedding Nightmare

So I woke up this morning from the most HORRIBLE nightmare!

Back story - my co-worker is getting married today. I only have so many days until we get married. I think I am maybe having the nightmare for her...or at least I hope I did so she can have a wonderful day today (despite the weather).

Okay, back to the dream....Something to do with EVERYTHING in our wedding going wrong... We found the pastor we are using online, which means we have never had the opportunity to witness anything she has done. She was very nice and we both liked her a lot. We are waiting for her to send us a "rough draft" of the ceremony as of now. In my dream though, we had obviously gotten the rough draft as it was our wedding day. The ceremony had to do with bones and chanting (not Catholic chanting, but like African dance chanting). It was raining and yet we were still outside. My dress somehow became brown (probably from the rain and dirt). The food we had picked out was all wrong as were the desserts. It ended up being things that I wouldn't even dream of serving like pizza, hot dogs, and nachos. The DJ played only disc music during dinner and the dance consisted of heavy metal - Manson style. He didn't introduce us, no one gave speeches and we didn't even have a father/daughter dance. I woke up in a panic because it all seemed so real and was all so incredibly AWFUL! I know there were more horrid things, but of course, like a dream, I can't remember them.

I sure do hope this was only a one time thing! I've got too many days to go before the wedding to have this keep happening to me!

No comments: