Monday, February 14, 2011

Northbound travels

Highlights of our northbound travels this past weekend:

 - Drive took 6.5 hours - WAY long
 - We got to spend the entire day on Saturday with Kolston - something we haven't done in far too long. Usually there are many others around when we are home.
 - Dinner with the fam on Saturday night at Bullseye, super yummy chicken wrap! (i love food)
 - Kolston's 1st birthday party! In the previous post you see him as a newborn...not anymore I guess! I can't believe it!
 - Kolston's birthday was a lot of fun. He didn't dive into the cake like we had hoped, but I think he was just too tired. I think I am going to demand a redo.
  - Got a call from Emily Saturday during the day and continued to call her back for the next 4 hours - like 20 times until she finally called me back.
 - Emily called so I could hear something...Emily says, "Kate say Kristen" - Kate says, "Kur-stin" (I'll take what I can get!) Then I told her to have her say Jeramie...she says it perfectly. Go figure - I argue that he has an easier name to say, not that she loves him more...We'll see in 2 weeks when we FINALLY get to see her.
 - The drive home was LONG as well, but differently as it was ridiculously windy, Oh Joy to the Dakotas that are filled with nothing but flat lands and lots of wind.

Pictures from this weekend:

    No comments: