Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and Thursday I have/had interviews.
Monday/Thursday I interview/ed at Caribou. Thursday is going to be my 2nd interview. The position is for a shift supervisor. Honestly - I've never worked or made any type of specialty coffee in my life. My coffee experience goes as far as drinking coffee while Linds worked or making it in my Gevalia coffee pot at home and adding far too much creamer for any one to call me a coffee drinker. BUT, I have supervisor experience and I've worked in fast paced restaurants and retail stores so I think I will be just fine if I am offered and accept this position.
Today/tomorrow I interview/ed at Kohl's. I LOVE KOHL'S. And not only in the shopping sense, but the employment as well. I was a seasonal employee my freshman year at college until I slipped and fell on my
I'm a bit nervous to post this as it might be a jinks, but ah well. Whatever happens is meant to be I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment