Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sioux City

Things I enjoy in Sioux City:
1. Target GREATLAND (need I say more)
2. My husband home every night (most nights when he isn't working 2nd or 3rd shift)
3. We finally have cable (without it for 2 years and let me say that without a job, one NEEDS cable for at least some entertainment!)
4. Buffalo Alice pizza
5. HuHot
6. 2 bedrooms, 2 floors, my own laundry room, dishwasher, and garage!
7. Gap Outlet
8. New furniture soon!
9. It's a "big city" with space, but really doesn't feel all that large

This is a pretty on the surface kind of list. This explains how I feel about Sioux City as of now. It has only been a month, so I am sure I will truly begin to enjoy Sioux City eventually, it will just take time...and I am sure spring/summer will help immensely!

No comments: