Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Fall. I love fall. Yes there are many other things in my life that I love like people, places, and things, but fall is definitely been a constant love of mine. From when I was younger jumping in piles of leaves, to football games in high-school, to driving north to school, to now. I can't begin to describe the feeling of peace and joy and contentment I feel when I see the colors changing for the first time in the fall. I love the feeling of the warm sun and the cool breeze all at the same time. Many big things have happened for me in the fall. I have left loves, left friends, left jobs, left home and still have had the time to meet LOVE, fall in love, enjoy love, meet new friends, start new journeys, and connect with old ones.
Back in Duluth I would drive around for hours looks at the leaves, not really sure why I didn't just walk, but probably because it was always raining =) With each year comes a new fall and new things, and this year's fall will be another new fall in a new place, with a new job, a new home, and new friends. I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment