This is a title I welcome. I enjoy to bake. I love the process of adding all the ingredients, one by one, into the bowl and then of course the taste test at the end before the baking begins. Over the last few years I have accumulated many things to assist in this baking passion. For our wedding/wedding showers, I made sure to register for frosting things and baking pans, mixing bowls, and spoons/spatulas. For my birthday and christmas I received baking things from my family as gifts. I do need to invest in a cake carrier, just a matter of time before I will need one. I would also be able to practice on the cakes more if I have something for J to carry them to work in so I don't eat all the cakes myself!
I bet you are reading this wondering...wow cool, baking, how exciting not. There is a purpose and I am getting to it! My wonderful, I mean WONDERFUL friend Sarah is getting married tomorrow. YAY! Weddings are the best! I should know - I've had one. She honored me with the task of making her cupcakes! "What has she gotten herself into" you might ask (of me - not Sarah). Don't worry - I am excited about this process! Thursday I spent all day baking the cupcakes. It was wonderful! Even more wonderful - waking up Friday morning to a house that STILL smells of cupcakes and then coming downstairs to counter tops filled with cupcakes. Frosting was wonderful as well. It was a bit nerve wrecking making sure to do the correct amount on each cupcake, but after the first pan, it was cake.
Overall I thoroughly enjoy this process and I hope to have more opportunities to do it again! If you are wanting someone to make cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies, bars, etc...I'm your girl! Shoot me a message and I will quote you a price! Below is a picture of the cupcakes after made and set up. I will work on other things and continue to post pictures of them to help you see my work.
1 comment:
No finer cupcakes were ever baked!
Post a Comment