Monday, May 21, 2012

No go

Jer got the call last week. They did not offer him the job. I am sad about it and also happy at the same time. While it would have been wonderful to live so close to my family (especially my nieces), it would have been for such a short time. Cargill is building a plant in Canada. This temp job was to help design it and possibly build it. This temp job was then more likely than not going to turn into a 2-4 year position. In Canada. You can see my predicament with being sad and happy at the same time. Sad he didn't get the job, happy I'm not a resident of Canada. So for now, we are in Iowa. Content for the moment at living here and we are also hoping to sit down with a banker once the maintenance shutdown is over at Cargill. Am I old enough to buy a house? I feel so grown up!

No comments: