Jeramie is home from Mexico with a suntan (I thought he was working....!) The week surprisingly went so fast while he was gone. In no time flat it was time to pick him up. I missed him dearly. The girls at work think that I missed him only because I had no one to talk to at night. That's not completely true, but does have some bit of truth to it I suppose! He's my best friend, OF COURSE I talk to him (or at him according to him sometimes).
I went and worked out today at the gym for the first time in like 5 days. Oy I missed it - but I am willing to bet my body will regret it tomorrow. Ah well.
Yesterday Jeramie had his interview for that job. He thinks he is on the bottom of the list, but has never really given himself the credit he deserves for being my Mr. Engineerman. We'll see. Position starts in June so hopefully we would find out soon enough. Even though it is only a 6-9 month position, is it strange I still want it? I mean, I want him to get it? I think I am ready for a change again. Restless is the key term here I suppose. 6-9 months in MN would be nice, but do I really want to tease myself like that? There is more to the job than the 6-9 months in MN, but I don't want to talk about that right now. I am still in denial about the second part so I would rather just NOT document it for all of you to read. You'll find out soon enough I suppose.
I bought some new clothes for Baby Taylor the other day. She will look SO cute in them, I assume I guess since I don't really know what she looks like yet. I am anxious for her to get here, but Em is probably more anxious than I am since she is the pregnant one. June 21st is the due date, which means that hopefully she will come early...that's MY plan anyhow =) I probably should go buy something for Kate, she always needs stuff.
I get to have a three day weekend coming up for Memorial Day, but Jeramie is going to be working Saturday so we will be stuck in town. Bummersville, but we'll survive. Maybe we'll get lucky and be invited to a BBQ or something. We'll see. I think my time off for Vegas spoiled me and I no longer want to work. But really, who wants to work. Let's be real. No one really. Unless of course your hobby is your job, then I am sure you wouldn't mind working. Banking, a hobby, I don't think so! Coffee was more like it, but alas, I had to move on from that one.
This is all I have for now. Enjoy the ramblingness of this post and the grammar that is my ramblingness.
No comments:
Post a Comment