Monday, June 25, 2012

Cora Elise


On Friday I got a call from my sister telling me she was in labor!! I instantly called Jeramie to get him to get off work early. My lovely boss also let me off an hour early so we wouldn't have to drive so late....what a nice lady! We got the call in Mankato saying that baby Cora had arrived...her lungs proved so while I talked to John :) I'm always surprised how loud those tiny babies can be!

She is beautiful! I got to spend most of Saturday with her and a good chunk on Sunday. Soaked up enough baby love to hopefully last until the next time I see her! Kate is adorable as well. No surprise there! She loves her baby Cora and is so sweet with her. She sings to her and tries to comb her hair. TOO sweet.

No comments: