Monday, September 24, 2012

Yes girl

I was a yes girl this weekend. I forgot how much it rejuvenates my soul to spend time with friends laughing and having fun. This weekend i was blessed to do just that with two different groups of friends. I've been going through some emotional and physical crap so it was much needed.

Friday night i went out with some old bank friends to a local winery. It was full of lots of laughter. So much so that at times my face was sore from smiling.  Love that feeling. It has been a while since I've laughed that hard for that long! I've missed those girls from the other branch, don't get me wrong....i love my new branch and position but i created a good bond with them and i miss laughing with them everyday! But i am glad we still live in the same place so we can still get together!

Saturday we looked at house expecting to put in an offer since it was our second look. Wrong. Originally we looked at it in the dark. Turns out the siding was crap! And other various quick fixes inside the house that were done poorly. Back to square one. I was feeling a little kicked in the groin about it, i was so excited for a house!

Afterwards we went to a friends house to drink beer, laugh, throw tamahwks (i am horrible at it!), and watch the husker game. It is fun to get to know new people our own age! Being a yes girl seems to have worked out for the best this weekend! Next weekend....wedding in Mills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Sounds like a fun weekend!