The past year has been nothing short of a blessed one. Jeramie and I have many blessing to be thankful for. We both have full time jobs we love, a house to live in, cars that work and a family that loves and supports us. As I type this, I am quickly reminded by the whoosh and flip flop in my stomach that we have more than just those things I've mentioned to be thankful for.
Over three years ago we began trying to make our family of two into a family of three. In the last year we were suprised to find out that we would need a little more than just us to make that happen. Something we would never thought would happen to us, did. But in July we were blessed with the opportunity to start our first round of IVF. And praise God it worked. We will be welcoming our baby boy in March. To say he is a blessing more than obvious.
No comments:
Post a Comment